Bonnie McCullough, CPA
- Marion, NC
- The Bible | Sound of Music and Lord of the Rings (the trilogy)
- My husband, our two daughters, families, and friends
- "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean on your own understanding and in all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- Integrity, passion, and a sense of humor
Business Operations Group
As part of the Business Operations Group, Bonnie is responsible for assisting with the firm’s financial initiatives.
Bonnie joined CAPTRUST as chief financial officer in February of 2012 and has more than 25 years of accomplished financial management experience.
Most recently, Bonnie served as chief financial officer for CAPTRUST and oversaw the financial, legal, and compliance departments. Prior to CAPTRUST, Bonnie served as chief financial officer for Parish Capital Advisors, LLP and in a senior management role with Ernst & Young.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from North Carolina State University
- Certified Public Accountant
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of the Katherine Guthrie Memorial award for the third highest score in North Carolina on the CPA exam
- Board member, Hope Reins
- Member, North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.