- With CAPTRUST Since 2019
700 North Saint Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Christina Lecholop, CFP®
- San Antonio, TX
- All the Light We Cannot See | Life is Beautiful
- George Washington, my husband and daughters
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
- Integrity, compassion, and a good sense of humor
Christina is a wealth management advisor based out of the San Antonio, TX location.
Christina joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a principal, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and endowments and foundations.
Prior to joining the firm, Christina served as an executive vice president and relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in corporate communication from the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated summa cum laude.
- Bachelor of Science degree in corporate communication from the University of Texas at Austin
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board Member and Treasurer, Child Advocates San Antonio (CASA)
- Investment Committee, San Antonio Independent School District (SAISD) Foundation
- Board Member and Treasurer, University Presbyterian Children’s Center
- Member, Witte Society Steering Committee, Witte Museum
- Reading Buddy, San Antonio Youth Literacy
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.