- With CAPTRUST Since 2019
700 North Saint Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Heather Ford Caussade, CFP®
- San Antonio, Texas
- Wild | Pretty Women
- Eleanor Roosevelt, Ira Glass, and Mindy Kaling
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Authenticity, integrity, and curiosity
Heather is a wealth management advisor based out of the San Antonio, Texas location.
Heather joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Heather served as an associate relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from The University of Texas at San Antonio and a Master of Personal Financial Planning degree from Texas Tech University. She has been in the industry since 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Master of Science degree in personal financial planning from Texas Tech University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Member, Financial Planning Association of San Antonio & South Texas
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.