- With CAPTRUST Since 2019
700 North Saint Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
- San Antonio, Texas
- Enlightenment Now | The Longest Day
- Steve Jobs, Margaret Thatcher, and Jose Altuve
- Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, It is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill
- Courage, optimism, and empathy
Lance is a wealth management advisor based out of the San Antonio, TX location.
Lance joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. He serves as a principal and financial advisor.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Lance was the managing director and director of relationship management at South Texas Money Management. He was also a partner and member of the executive team. Lance earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Trinity University and has held numerous professional securities registrations and licenses.
A native of San Antonio, he brings more than forty years of investment experience to CAPTRUST.
Lance has served on a number of community service boards and committees, including the University of Texas at Austin Parents Association Advisory Board. He currently serves on the board of AugustHeart, a nonprofit that creates accessibility to free lifesaving heart screenings for teenagers to identify undetected heart abnormalities putting teens at risk for sudden cardiac death.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Trinity University
- Former co-chair, advisory board, University of Texas at Austin Parents Association Advisory Board
- Board member, AugustHeart
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.