Alysa CroninManager, Marketing
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Alysa joined CAPTRUST in 2018 as a manager, marketing responsible for content creation, editorial process, and project management to support the firm’s client service, business development efforts, recruiting and acquisition initiatives, and internal communications. Alysa serves as editor for CAPTRUST’s proprietary magazine, VESTED.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, she held a series of positions at Fidelity Investments, most recently as a communications consultant charged with providing comprehensive communication and education strategies for defined contribution plan sponsors. Alysa received a Bachelor of Science degree from Plymouth State University. She has been in the industry since 2004.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Plymouth State University
- Nashua, NH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein | The Way We Were
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My deceased grandparents, husband, two sons, and Tom Hanks
- Words to Live By:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Mental toughness, humility, and humor