Greg MiddletonDirector, Marketing
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
As a director within the advisor group, Greg and his team are responsible for supporting the ongoing business development activity for the firm’s financial advisors, specifically in the areas of advisor requests for proposal, conferences and seminars, and finals presentations. Prior to this role, Greg worked in the marketing department and was responsible for the development and support of the CAPTRUST brand, including a rebranding initiative, strategic marketing programs, marketing collateral, and media relations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing from East Carolina University
- Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist (ARPS)
- Member, American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Lynchburg, VA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My deceased paternal grandparents, my wife, and children
- Words to Live By:
- You are the same today you’ll be in five years except for two things: the people you meet and the books you read.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Those who are genuine, have enthusiasm for life, strong convictions, and a good sense of humor.