Greg MiddletonDirector, Marketing
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
As a Director within the Advisor Support Group, Greg is responsible for the department’s marketing operations, sales enablement and business development support function, conference and event support, and overall program and initiative execution. Throughout his two decades at CAPTRUST, Greg has held multiple roles within the Advisor Support Group and Marketing teams focused on a broad array of financial advisor growth, service, and practice management needs in addition to developing, supporting, and enhancing the CAPTRUST brand. Greg is a member of the firm’s CAPTRUST Way Culture Committee, Editorial Advisory Board, and CAPTRUST Community Foundation Grants Committee, and is a two time recipient of the CAPTRUST Innovation Award.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing from East Carolina University
- Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist (ARPS)
- Member, American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Member, Sales Enablement Society (SES)
- Lynchburg, VA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My deceased paternal grandparents, my wife, and children
- Words to Live By:
- You are the same today you’ll be in five years except for two things: the people you meet and the books you read.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Those who are genuine, have enthusiasm for life, strong convictions, and a good sense of humor.