Denise Kowitz, ChFC®Vice President, Operations
Denise joined CAPTRUST in 2015 as vice president, operations with the firm’s merger with MFP Strategies and is responsible for operational management and oversight of the Bethlehem office. Prior to the merger, Denise served as senior director and has worked in the industry since 1987.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from East Stroudsburg University
- Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from Moravian College
- Master's in Business Administration from Moravian College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Life Underwriter Training Counsel Fellow (LUTCF)