James F. StaffordDirector, Information Security
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
James joined CAPTRUST in 2007 as Director of Information Technology responsible for all of the firm's technology initiatives. In 2016, James transitioned to Director of Information Security, responsible for developing and implementing the firm's Information Security program ensuring our information assets and technologies are adequately protected. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, James served as Senior Security Engineer for Secure Enterprise Computing performing vulnerability and PCI compliance assessments. James holds the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation and is active in the Information Security community. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Exercise Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CISSP.
- Bachelor of Arts in physical education from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Lexington, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Any book read to my children and A Christmas Story
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My kids and my late grandmother
- Words to Live By:
- As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, a strong work ethic, and the ability to laugh at oneself