Karen DeniseDirector, Wealth Operations
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Karen joined CAPTRUST in 2004 and serves as a director, wealth operations, responsible for developing, testing, training, and maintaining procedures to improve efficiencies in the wealth operations department. Prior to joining the firm, Karen worked in Wachovia Bank’s Personal Trust and Investment Management Departments.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in trust management and financial planning from Campbell University
- CAPTRUST Community Service Brick Award in 2005
- Broadway, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- To Kill a Mockingbird | The Color Purple
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Christine Lagarde, Robert Plant, and Franklin D Roosevelt
- Words to Live By:
- Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Week, and you weep alone.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, diplomacy, and kindness