Kyle ShoemakerManager, Client Services, Strategic Wealth
Kyle joined CAPTRUST in 2015 and is currently a manager of strategic wealth client services, responsible for marketing and advanced design support, including analysis and technical solutions to complex issues in the design of estate, wealth transfer, and business succession plans. Prior to joining the firm, Kyle served as a manager of client services for MFP Strategies, and he has worked in the industry since 2011.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mathematical sciences with a concentration in actuarial science and financial mathematics from Clemson University
- Hellertown, PA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Up | Interstellar
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Myself and my two bothers
- Words to Live By:
- You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Generosity, resilience, and charisma