Grant VerhaegheSenior Director, Asset-Liability Practice Leader
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Grant joined CAPTRUST in 2010 and is currently a senior director, asset-liability practice leader, responsible for leading the development of services for defined benefit plans, endowments, foundations, and other asset/liability-focused clients. Prior to joining the firm, Grant served as a vice president at Aon Investment Consulting, and he has worked in the industry since 1998.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and industrial relations from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society North Carolina
- Goldsboro, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Shawshank Redemption | The Da Vinci Code
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Any highly motivated individual, my father, and my grandfather
- Words to Live By:
- Do as you say, and say as you do. | Failing to make a decision because it is difficult is, in fact, making a decision.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and a sense of humor