Hunter Brackett, CFASenior Manager, Investment Research
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Hunter joined CAPTRUST in 2012 and is currently a senior manager of investment research, responsible for overseeing the firm’s equity manager research and conducting due diligence on funds to determine their suitability for clients. He is also a member of the investment committee that manages the firm’s discretionary portfolios. Prior to joining the firm, Hunter worked as a equity analyst for NCM Capital, and he has worked in the industry since 2003.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Washington and Lee University
- Master of Business Administration degree in investment management from the Kenan-Flagler Busines School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)
- Charlotte, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Into Thin Air | Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My grandfather, John Wooden, and Thomas Edison
- Words to Live By:
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Perseverance, integrity and compassion