Brett Schwartz, AAMS, CFP®Senior Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Brett became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm in 1998, Brett served as a financial and accounting consultant and consulted for several S&P 500 corporations as a forensic accountant. Brett has worked in the industry since 1985. Brett’s unique approach focuses on providing clients with the information they require to make better financial decisions. When he is not at the office, Brett enjoys working on creative projects.
- Bachelor of Science in accounting with a concentration in business and economics from California State University, Fullerton
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist ®
- Financial Planning Association
- New York, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay | The Right Stuff
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Stephen Hawking, David Bowie, and Richard Pryor
- Words to Live By:
- Experiencing something new starts with trying.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Creativity, integrity, and humor