Catherine Seeber, CFP®, CeFT®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 1980 South Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18901
Cathy joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Cathy was a principal, senior financial advisor at Wescott Financial Advisory Group LLC for 16 years, and she has worked in the industry since 1998.
Cathy served three years on the board of directors of the Financial Planning Association. She continues to serve on several committees focused on advancing the profession. Cathy is also a member of The Forum of Executive Women, a membership organization of women of influence in the Philadelphia region.
Her advice has been featured in a variety of national, local and industry media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Planning, Fox Business and MarketWatch; she is also a guest columnist for Financial Advisor.
- Cathy received her bachelor’s degree in business administration (cum laude) from Goldey-Beacom College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Financial Transitionist (CeFT®)
- National board member Financial Planning Association 2015-2017
- Member of the Forum of Executive Women Philadelphia
- Founder Fund for Women Delaware
- CFP Board's Women's Initiative
- FPA Philadelphia Tri-State Area Chapter
- Current Committee Member of the Delaware Community Foundation Business Development
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Five Star Wealth Manager, Philadelphia Magazine, every year since inception 2009 through 2017
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Eat, Pray, Love | Sound of Music
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and Michael J. Fox
- Words to Live By:
- I alone can not change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters and create many ripples. - Mother Teresa
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Positivity, humility, and compassion