Che-Che S. McCrimmonFinancial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Che-Che joined CAPTRUST in 2012 and serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans. Prior to her current role, Che-Che was a senior client management consultant with the firm. She has worked in the industry since 2006.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration degree from Campbell University
- Master of Public Administration degree from North Carolina Central University
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Black Hawk Down
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My oldest daughter Yesenia, Melony Hobson, Adam Sandler, James Baldwin, and Angie Martinez.
- Words to Live By:
- The unwillingness to try is worse than any failure.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Open-mindedness, being respectful and humble.
- Favorite Philanthropy:
- North Carolina Institute for Minority Economic Development and Dress for Success.