Christopher Jeppson, CFP®Financial Advisor
- 13961 South Minuteman Drive Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84020
Chris joined CAPTRUST in 2017 when Knox Capital Group merged its wealth management practice with CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor, responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. At Knox Capital Group, Chris was a director of planning. He previously worked as director, financial advisory services for Lincoln Financial Advisors/Sagemark Consulting. Chris has worked in the industry since 1999.
- Baccalaureate of Science degree in accounting from Brigham Young University
- Master of Science degree in accounting with a concentration in business assurance from Brigham Young University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Draper, UT
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Les Miserables | Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Abraham Lincoln, Dora Decker, and Malcolm Gladwell
- Words to Live By:
- Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, courage, and kindness