Daniel A. Summerlin, CFASenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Danny joined CAPTRUST in 2006 as senior vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a relationship manager for individual and institutional investors at Franklin Street Partners, and has worked in the industry since 1995.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in industrial relations and political science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Hunt for Red October and Jeremiah Johnson
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My grandfather, Charlie Munger, and Bill Friday
- Words to Live By:
- Be helpful in the right way for a long time and for a lot of people and you will live a very fulfilled life.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment