Daniel M. Lowe, RFC®Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Daniel joined CAPTRUST in 2013 and serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Daniel worked as senior executive benefits consultant with Principal Financial Group.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in management from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Master of Business Administration degree from East Carolina University
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®)
- Clayton, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Bible, Shawshank Redemption
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My two deceased grandfathers
- Words to Live By:
- If it's meant to be, it will happen.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, genuineness, and drive