David H. Schwartz, CFP®Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
David became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor, with extensive knowledge of the wealth management process, having lectured on these topics at both New York University and Adelphi University, in addition to appearing on CNBC and Fox News.
David is experienced in providing trusted, highly skilled, fee-based, client-focused wealth management, investment advisory, and financial planning services, and has a history of maintaining client relationships over the long term and getting to know clients in depth.
He served as chairman of FCE Group since its founding in 1981. Prior to forming FCE Group, David was employed by NatWest in the corporate banking department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Hofstra University
- Master of Business Administration in finance from Hofstra University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member of the Alliance for Wealth Management
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Great Neck, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Abundance | Animal house
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Bill Gates, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Peter Diamandis
- Words to Live By:
- Tikkun olam
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, generosity, and intelligence