David Will, AIF®, CFAVice President, Financial Advisor
- 600 Hamilton Street, Suite 900
Allentown, PA 18101
David joined CAPTRUST in 2015 as a vice president, financial advisor with the firm’s merger with MFP Strategies and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to the merger, David served as managing director and has worked in the industry since 1998.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from St. John Fisher College
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Buffalo, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Harry Potter Series / The Avengers
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My Grandfather, father, and mother
- Words to Live By:
- Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Determination, humility, and punctuality