Ellen D. CrowleyVice President, Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Ellen joined CAPTRUST in 2008 as vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, professional athletes, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, Ellen served as director of wealth services for Financial Management Partners and has worked in the industry since 1993.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting and finance from Saint Mary’s College
- Master of Business Administration degree in taxation and financial planning from the University of Notre Dame
- Regional Director for the University of Notre Dame Alumni Association representing NC, SC, and GA
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Good to Great and Life is Beautiful
- Words to Live By:
- Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and a sense of humor