Francetta (Fran) SlacumFinancial Advisor
- 1025 Connecticut Avenue, North West
Washington, DC 20036
Fran joined CAPTRUST in 2018 and serves as a financial advisor relationship manager responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries, high-net-worth investors, private foundations, corporate executives, and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, Fran was a senior relationship manager at TIAA, and she has worked in the industry since 1996.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics from Howard University
- Master of Science degree in business administration from Georgia State University
- Washington, DC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Bible | The Godfather
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My Family, Magic Johnson, and Oprah
- Words to Live By:
- Philippians 4:6-7; Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, sense of humor, and authenticity