G. Ric Mundorf, CFP®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 4201 Congress Street
Charlotte, NC 28209
Ric joined CAPTRUST in 2005 as a financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Ric served as senior consultant with Hutchinson and Associates and has worked in the industry since 1972.
- Bachelor’s degree from Wake Forest University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Charlotte, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Patriot
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Bishop Curlin, Bishop Emeritus of Charlotte, NC; Billy Graham and Hugh McColl (former Bank of America Chairman and CEO)
- Words to Live By:
- A true sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, honesty, and spirituality