George G. KroustalisSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 4201 Congress Street
Charlotte, NC 28209
George joined CAPTRUST in 2009 as senior vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth investment advisory services to high-net-worth families, private foundations, corporate executives, and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, George served as a senior vice president, financial advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors, and has worked in the industry since 1997.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in finance and international business from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Charlotte, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Liar's Poker and Gladiator
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Warren Buffett, Jim Morrison, and Michael Jordan
- Words to Live By:
- Keep going - It always gets better!
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Strong character, leadership, and courage