Jack GrayFinancial Advisor
- 10 South Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24011
Jack became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when Catawba Capital Management merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to foundations and endowments. Jack joined Catawba in 2006 and served as a senior vice president and portfolio manager. Prior to Catawba, he worked as a portfolio manager for Evergreen Investments and First Union (later Wachovia Asset Management). Jack has been active in the industry since 1979.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Davidson College.
- Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in finance from the University of Texas.
- Roanoke, Virginia
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Art of War | A River Runs Through It
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Bill Gates, Jackie Chan, and Jack Ma
- Words to Live By:
- Never Give Up
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Intelligence, tenacity, and dedication