James R. Talton IIISenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Jimmy joined CAPTRUST in 1997 as senior vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries, as well as comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, corporate executives, and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, Jimmy worked at Interstate Johnson Lane's investment consulting group and has worked in the industry since 1989.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Clemson University
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Florida
- Board of Directors for Communities in Schools of Wake County
- Born in Greenville, NC and grew up in Greenville, SC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Bible, The Travelers Gift, Same Kind of Different as Me, Blazing Saddles, Pride and Prejudice (new) and Braveheart
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jesus Christ, Jack Nicklaus and George Bush
- Words to Live By:
- The truth will set you free, Honesty is the best policy and Why not the Rams?
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Sense of humor, honesty, integrity and sincerity