Jonathan Stoller, CFP®Financial Advisor
- Non-Branch Location
West Hollywood, CA, CA 90069
Jonathan became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when Morton Wealth Management joined CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors. Prior to joining the firm, Jonathan was a financial advisor at Morton Wealth Management. He has worked in the industry since 1988. He is also a founder and principal of TAO, Inc., a firm specializing in working with clientele from the entertainment industry.
Jonathan’s unique approach focuses on listening to and understanding the needs, hopes, and desires of his clients to implement the best possible solutions. When he's not at the office, Jonathan enjoys photography, snowboarding, mountain biking, and yoga.
- Bachelor of Science degree with honors in industrial design from the Art Center College of Design
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Founder and principal of TAO, Inc
- Pacific Palisades, CA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Man's Search for Meaning | Schindler's List
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Stephen Covey, Elon Musk, and Roger Federer
- Words to Live By:
- The main thing is to make the main thing the main thing.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Authenticity, compassion, and humility