Joshua T. Hill, CFASenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 333 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Joshua joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive investment management services including oversight of the Minneapolis Core Equity Strategy to high-net-worth investors, corporate executives, and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, Joshua was the director of equities at Windsor Financial group LLC, and he has worked in the industry since 2002.
- Bachelor of business administration in finance from the University of Minnesota Duluth.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Duluth, MN
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Intelligent Investor | Tin Cup
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Warren Buffett, my wife Michelle, and Phil Mickelson
- Words to Live By:
- Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, optimism, and compassion