Kathy WatersVice President, Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Kathy became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. She serves as a financial advisor and possesses extensive experience in financial planning, client service, business development, and operations, and has a history of maintaining client relationships over the long term and getting to know clients in depth.
Prior to joining FCE Group in 2007, she was the business manager for a large surgical practice at NYU Medical Center for 22 years. She also spent six years managing the assets and real estate holdings of a high net worth family.
- Associate Degree in business administration from Nassau Community College
- Bachelor of Science in financial management from the State University of New York at Empire College
- Manhasset, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Growing Up by Russell Baker | Forrest Gump
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Warren Buffett
- Words to Live By:
- Do what you can to treat others with kindness and respect. Each one of us has the power to be the change we want to see in the world, making the world a better place.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and humility