Keaton BrewerVice President, Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Keaton joined CAPTRUST in 2014 as vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Keaton served as associate director of sales and trading at Brownstone Investment Group, and has worked in the industry since 2012.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in managerial finance with a minor in management from the University of Mississippi
- Memphis, TN
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Litigators and Forrest Gump
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Ronald Reagan, Garth Brooks, and Robin Williams
- Words to Live By:
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Humor, humility, and honesty