Kenneth J. Rogers, CFP®, AIF®, CEBSSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 2262 Blue Stone Hills Dr.,#B
Harrisonburg, VA, VA 22801
Ken became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 when Rogers Financial joined CAPTRUST. He is a senior vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. He has been serving as an advisor to retirement plan sponsors for more than 25 years. Ken has been in the retirement plan industry since 1987.
- Bachelor of Science from James Madison University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- Danville, CA
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Arnold Palmer, Warren Buffett, and his wife
- Words to Live By:
- Time is your friend, impulse your enemy. - John Bogle
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity/truthfulness, confidence, and energy.