Kim HuppertzClient Relationship Manager
- 8031 M-15
Clarkston, MI 48348
Kim joined CAPTRUST in 2014 as a client relationship manager responsible for supporting our client service efforts on the retirement plan service team. Prior to joining the firm, Kim served as an account manager at Alerus Retirement Solutions, and has worked in the industry since 2006.
- Bachelor of Arts degrees in mathematics and Spanish with a concentration in secondary education from Western Michigan University
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Clarkston, MI
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Freakonomics and Forrest Gump
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My paternal grandfather, my girl friends from my teaching days, and Mitch Albom
- Words to Live By:
- I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Dedication, hard work, and integrity