Kipp G. Small, CRPS®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 400 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Kipp joined CapTrust Advisors in Tampa in 2016. He became part of CAPTRUST in 2017 when CapTrust Advisors merged with CAPTRUST. Kipp is currently a vice president and financial advisor, responsible for providing retirement plan and investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans. Prior to joining the firm, Kipp worked as a principal retirement plan consultant at Mercer and has worked in the industry since 1991.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Denison University
- Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP®)
- Barrington, RI
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Old Man and the Sea | Shawshank Redemption
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My grandfather, Don Miguel Ruiz, and Earnest Hemingway
- Words to Live By:
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Candor, perseverance, and willingness to try something new.