Marcus Magyar, CFP®, BFA™Financial Advisor
- 600 Hamilton Street, Suite 900
Allentown, PA 18101
Marcus joined CAPTRUST in 2015 as a financial advisor with the firm’s partnership with MFP Strategies. Marcus is a senior investment advisor and wealth manager with 10 years of experience. He concentrates on advising senior corporate executives, high net-worth individuals, and successful entrepreneurs. Marcus leads the CAPTRUST Allentown Executive Financial Planning practice. He is devoted to helping corporate executives and business owners grow and preserve their wealth. Foundational to this mission is helping executives make sense of their financial life through sound financial and investment planning strategies – allowing them to focus on their business initiatives and family. Previously, Marcus served as senior director, relationship manager.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Wilkes University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Behavioral Financial Advisor™ (BFA)
- Board of CAPTRUST Community Foundation.
- United Way Poverty to Possibility Program
- Real Men Read program