Mike WoodsSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 24 East Cota Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2015 as senior vice president, financial advisor with the firm’s strategic partnership with Pensionmark. With CAPTRUST, he is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to the partnership, Mike served as executive vice president of Pensionmark. Mike has extensive experience in the retirement plan industry and providing services to retirement plan advisors, plan sponsors, and individual investors. He has worked in the industry since 1993.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Fitchburg State College
- Named as one of the Top Retirement Plan Advisors in the nation by PLANSPONSOR Magazine
- One of the nation's 300 most influential advisors by 401kWire
- Springfield, MA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Charm School | The Godfather
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Bobby Orr, Larry Bird, and Tom Brady
- Words to Live By:
- "Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli's"
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, Outgoing, Friendly