Oleg ZviaginFinancial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Oleg became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor and works on the planning team as an advisory associate where he assists advisors with their clients’ financial planning needs and contributes to the annual review process.
Oleg handles a wide array of responsibilities related to financial planning and operations. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM candidate, is in the process of receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Hunter College and is a Notary Public.
Prior to joining FCE Group, Oleg was the director of business development for Circle Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor. He has eight years of administrative and operations experience—four of which were with another registered investment advisory firm.
- Notary Public
- Brooklyn, New York
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Mother Night | The Untouchables
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Oscar Wilde, Charles Bukowski, and Winston Churchill
- Words to Live By:
- At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie." - The Alchemist
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Loyalty, diligence, and humor