Paul R. Stibich, Jr.Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 222 South Main Street
Akron, OH 44308
Paul joined CAPTRUST in 2009 as vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Paul served as financial advisor for Merrill Lynch, and has worked in the industry since 2005.
Paul is part of CAPTRUST’s Akron office, which has been recognized annually in PLANSPONSOR Magazine’s Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors in America.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Thiel College
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor
- Top 100 advisory teams in the country by PLANSPONSOR Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- 2017 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor
- 2019 NAPA Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 “Young Guns” Advisor
- Macedonia, OH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Raving Fans and Dumb and Dumber
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Larry Page, Collin Powell, and Hugh Hefner
- Words to Live By:
- Reach your full potential
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Perseverence, integrity, and futuristic
- Favorite Philanthropy:
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank