Philly Jones, CFASenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Non-Branch Location
Nashville, TN 37201
Philly became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 from FiduciaryVest. He serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor responsible for responsible for providing holistic retirement plan advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans. Philly began his career in 1996 at Arthur Andersen, leading the defined contribution unit of Andersen’s Institutional Investment Consulting Practice. In 2005 he co-founded and became managing partner of Atlanta-based FiduciaryVest, an independent, employee-owned boutique advisory firm specializing in cutting-edge investment advisory services and fiduciary oversight strategies.
Philly is a summa cum laude graduate of Furman University, where he enjoyed being quarterback and captain of the football team. When not at the office, he can be found volunteering in his community, coaching youth sports, and managing Reclaiming Hearts Ministries, a nonprofit organization he founded with his wife, Denise.
- Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Furman University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Reclaiming Hearts Ministries, Founder
- Nashville, TN
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Good to Great | The Patriot
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jim Collins, TD Jakes, and Mark Richt
- Words to Live By:
- Anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Authenticity, humility, and creativity