Richmond G. Bernhardt IIIManaging Principal, Financial Advisor
- 3348 Peachtree Road, North East
Atlanta, GA 30326
Rick joined CAPTRUST in 2002 as managing principal and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries as well as wealth management services to high-net-worth investors, corporate executives and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, Rick spent over 18 years as a Partner and Managing Director for Ernst & Young’s Corporate Finance Group, and has worked in the industry since 1985.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and political science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Master of Business Administration degree from Kenan-Flagler Graduate School of Business at UNC
- Greensboro, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Greatest Game Ever Played and Meet Joe Black
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Anderson Cooper, Greg Norman, and Peggy Noonan
- Words to Live By:
- What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, love kindnesss and walk humbly with your God.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Principle, optimism, and self-effacing