Shaun EskamaniSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Shaun joined CAPTRUST in November 2008 and serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Shaun was a financial advisor at Edward Jones. At CAPTRUST, Shaun specializes in providing defined contribution, defined benefit, and nonqualified plan investment advisory services to retirement plan sponsors across the country. Shaun frequently participates on industry panels, and is heavily involved in organizations such as CUPA-HR and NACUBO as a thought leader and retirement industry expert.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2017, and 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor
- 2018 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Advisor of the Year nominee
- 2017, 2018, and 2019 NAPA Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 “Young Guns” Advisor
- 2017, CAPTRUST's "Advisor of the Year"
- 2016, CAPTRUST's "Rainmaker"
- Board of Directors - Jimmy V Cancer Research Foundation
- Raleigh, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Open by Andre Agassi
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Michael Jordan, Andre Agassi, and Kelly Slater
- Words to Live By:
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, loyalty, and compassion
- Favorite Philanthropy:
- Jimmy V Cancer Research Foundation