Steven H. Morton, CPA, CFP®Principal, Financial Advisor
- 628 Green Valley Road
Greensboro, NC 27408
Steve became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when Morton Wealth Management merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a principal and senior financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive advisory services. Prior to joining the firm Steve was the principal advisor at Morton Wealth Management, the company he founded. There, he performed comprehensive financial planning for clients, including charitable and planned giving, investment management, estate planning, retirement, insurance, and long-term care planning services.
Steve and his wife, Lisa, live in Greensboro, North Carolina. As past residents of Colorado, Steve and Lisa have always had a passion for the outdoors. A few of their favorite hobbies are skiing, sailing sports, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Denver
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Financial Planning Association