Susan M. Clausen, AIF®, CRPCVice President, Financial Advisor
- 222 South Main Street
Akron, OH 44308
Susan joined CAPTRUST in 2009 as a financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Susan served as a retirement benefit manager for Quaker Oats and has worked in the industry since 1978.
Susan is part of CAPTRUST’s Akron office, which has been recognized annually in PLANSPONSOR Magazine’s Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors in America.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Northwestern University
- National Graduate Employee Benefit degree in employee benefit trust from Northwestern University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 NAPA Top Women Advisors All-Star
- 2009 PLANSPONSOR Magazine Retirement Advisor Team of the Year
- ASPPA WEB - Worldwide Employee Benefits, Cleveland Chapter Ohio Employee Ownership Center
- Chicago, IL
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Last of the Mohicans and Catherine the Great
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My father, Leonardo Da Vinci, and John Adams
- Words to Live By:
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which one to keep.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, optimism, and confidence
- Favorite Philanthropy: