Veronica Karas, CFP®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Veronica became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. She serves as a financial advisor and works on the advisory team handling all aspects of financial planning for the firm’s clients. Veronica has extensive experience working with high net-worth individuals and small businesses in all areas of financial planning, including estate planning, retirement planning, tax planning, education planning, and insurance.
Prior to joining FCE Group, Veronica worked for Merrill Lynch in the global wealth management division where she was the financial planner for a team of advisors. Prior to that she worked for Circle Advisors Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, where she was the director of marketing & business development and a financial advisor.
Veronica’s unique approach focuses on the belief that all clients deserve truly conflict-free advice.
When she is not at the office, Veronica enjoys teaching yoga and vinyasa classes, volunteering at Rescue City, and spending time with her three rescued pets.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in international marketing with a concentration in sociology from CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College
- Master of Business Administration in marketing management with a concentration in finance from Pace University Lubin School of Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Master of Business Administration Life, Accident & Health license
- Director of Fundraising Program, Rescue City NYC
- Financial Planning Association
- Brooklyn, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind | Pretty Woman
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Oprah
- Words to Live By:
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, determination, and consistency