Zack Sadler, CFAFinancial Advisor
- 115 Perimeter Center Place, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30346
Zack became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 from FiduciaryVest. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing holistic, independent retirement plan advisory services to fiduciaries at some of the nations' most distinguished corporations.
He has been in the industry for nearly two decades, getting his start as an intern for Arthur Andersen in 2001. Prior to joining CAPTRUST Zack was FiduciaryVest's Atlanta-based office leader and a partner in the firm. Zack attended the University of Florida where he graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and is a CFA charterholder.
When he's not with clients, Zack loves to cook for his wife, Paula, and their two sons. He also enjoys exercising his passion for Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- Bachelor of Science in finance from the University of Florida
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Niceville, FL
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Count of Monte Cristo | The Departed
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My wife, friends, dad, and Teddy Roosevelt
- Words to Live By:
- Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Sense of humor, honesty, and courage